Touchline Passing # 5
Introduce this drill to your training sessions and they will improve their passing skills. For more drills and games just keep on browsing.
Print/Download This Drill
- each player around the grid with a ball
- grid (25yds x 25yds)
- cones to mark off area
- players inside the grid receive passes from players outside the grid
- after receiving the ball and taking a couple of touches they pass to a different player outside the grid
- switch roles every 90 sec.
- two players distribute low passes; other two players high passes by throwing the ball
- specify how players must pass/receive (left or right foot, inside or outside foot, high or low etc.)
- adjust spacing depending on the age and ability of the group
- accuracy over power
- first touch
- players should accelerate towards the ball
- constant movement