Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Mom Let's Eat
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick of margarine, softened
- ½ cup Crisco shortening
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chip morsels
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating very well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.