Just 4 simple ingredients along with some crackers and butter for the toping and dinner is in the oven.
This is also a great recipe to make ahead and stick in the freezer or fridge so that you can pop it in the oven just 30 min. before dinner.
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 3 c. cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tablesppon poppy seeds
- TOPPING: ¼ c. butter, 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
- Mix together chicken, sour cream, soup and poppy seeds and place in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix with crushed crackers. Spread on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.