Sometimes you just need a quick dessert. For all THOSE times, here’s a fast and EASY “recipe” that you can whip up! These Hazelnut and Strawberry Rolls only take a few minutes to make and are always a crowd pleaser. (The best part is that you can make as many or as little as you need! 🙂
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
Hazelnut and Strawberry Rolls
loafof white, sliced bread
- jar hazelnut spread
- strawberry preserve
- powdered sugar
- Press each piece of bread until it's completely flat (Put the slices in-between two pieces of wax paper and use a rolling pin.)
- Spread the hazelnut spread on one side of the flattened bread.
- Then roll up each piece.
- Add a little bit of butter to a frying pan.
- Once the butter is melted, cover the outside of each roll and cook on all sides. (You will have to turn them.)
- Once all the rolls are cooked, add a little bit of water to the strawberry preserve and stir until combined.
- Drizzle the strawberry sauce over each roll and sprinkle with powdered sugar.