I have been experimenting with different recipes for chicken salad. And letting my family decide which they prefer so that I know for the future.
After making the two latest recipes, I am taking their recommendations and going to combine the two recipes next time. It will be amazing!
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ½ cup green onions
- 1½ teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, green onions, dill, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and salt.
- Combine the 2 bowls and gently mix until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.