Have you ever needed a dessert supper fast?? These peanut butter bars take about 15 minutes to throw together and require no baking so they can be made in a flash!
Ingredients: 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/2 C powdered sugar,1/2 C melted butter, 1 C peanut butter, 1 bag of peanut butter chips, 1 bag of chocolate chips
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, melted butter and peanut butter and press the mixture into a 9 x 13 dish.
Melt the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. You can either melt the chips in a double boiler or the microwave. I put the chips in a microwave safe bowl and heated for 1 minute, stirred, then heated another minute. All microwaves are different so just use your own judgement. You don’t want to burn the chips.
Once the chocolate is melted, pour it over the crust. The chocolate will harden as it cools.
If you need to serve it quickly just put it in the fridge for a a few minutes.
These are so delicious and so easy!! I’m sure they will be a big hit
- 1½ C graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ C powdered sugar
- ½ C melted butter
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, melted butter and peanut butter.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Melt together peanut butter chips and chocolate chips in either a double boiler or microwave.
- Pour chocolate mix over pressed crust.
- Let cool until chocolate becomes hard.