We all have those times when we don’t want to think about dinner and just want something EASY. If you need a quick meal or appetizer, then you should try this 5 minute Margarita pizza! (It does take 20 minutes to cook but the prep is only 5 minutes, so it makes for an easy dish!) Whip up this “pizza” and salad for a no-fuss meal, on the table, in less than 30 minutes…without much work.
Ingredients: frozen puff pastry, prepared pizza sauce, 1 tomato, small bunch of fresh basil, fresh mozzarella ball.
TIP: If your family isn’t a huge fan of margarita pizza, the toppings can easily be switched out for your preferences.
- frozen puff pastry
- prepared pizza sauce
- 1 tomato
- fresh basil
- fresh mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll a defrosted puff pastry and add your favorite pizza sauce to the top
- Thinly slice the tomato and mozzarella cheese and place over the sauce
- Fold all 4 edges in to make a crust
- Add basil leaves and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are brown and bottom is crisp.