Who doesn’t love a great hamburger on the grill? This recipe is great because you can fill the beer bottle indent with your choice of toppings!
You could make a burger bar of toppings for gatherings…how fun would that be! Everyone could fill their indent with their toppings!
- Ground beef
- Beer bottle
- Steak seasonings
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Swiss cheese
- Roll ground beef into a ball
- Push bottom end of beer bottle into the ball of ground beef to make an indent
- Season the patty with seasonings of choice
- Fill indent with sauteed mushrooms
- Place on grill for 15 minutes. put Swiss cheese on for the last 5 minutes.