What a wonderful summertime dinner! We will definitely be adding this to our dinner meal plans. Everyone really liked it and it had such great flavor!
We hope you enjoy this as much as our family did!
Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
Author: Mom Let’s Eat
Recipe type: Main
- 5 Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- lemon pepper seasoning
- seasoning salt
- Use fresh Yellowfin Tuna steaks or frozen, just make sure they are thawed
- Soak in lightly salted water
- Squirt lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce onto the tuna steaks
- Make a foil tray and put the steaks on it
- Heavily coat both sides of the tuna steak with seasonings. use fork to press into meat
- Slide tray onto grill and cook for 3 minutes per side