This recipe is from a great friend of mine and it’s her family’s favorite meal. Their daughter was here and wouldn’t even have a snack in order to save room because she knew her mother had made this for dinner! You know it must be good for a teenager to refuse a snack after school! It was so easy, as you can see. And had such wonderful flavors! I served it over pasta only because I do not serve much rice in our house and I didn’t have it on hand. Super creamy and flavorful! Definitely will be making this dish for many years to come! Enjoy!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 5 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 cup water
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 18 ounces block of cream cheese
- Turn crock pot on low
- Add chicken to crockpot. Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook for 4 hours on low, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over pasta or rice.