We are rolling on through the holidays! Up next we celebrate 2015!
You might be heading to a party or even hosting one. There’s also a chance you are planning a quiet family night at home. No matter what you are doing, it’s always fun to have at least a tiny festive celebration!
Try this Easy New Years Snack Mix. Honestly, it takes all of 5 minutes to make! Who doesn’t have 5 minutes? This is one of my kids’ favorites! I will vary the color of M&M’s according to the occasion! Simple. Easy. Give it a try!
New Year’s Snack Mix
- 4 c. Rice Chex
- 2 c. Pretzels
- 2 c. Cheerios
- 1 c. M & Ms
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except White Chocolate Chips.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Melt for 1 min. 30 sec. at 70% power and stir
- Pour chocolate over snack mix and stir.
- Pour on wax paper and let set until hard.