My mother used to make this all the time when I was younger.
It was always a requested dish at gatherings and family events! It was a hit with my kids as well!
Of course, they couldn’t wait until it was frozen before they started eating.
I hope you and your family will enjoy this tasty dessert as much as we do!
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- hot fudge topping
- Pulse the Oreo cookies in a food processor until they are finely broken up
- Add melted butter and continue to pulse until blended
- Spread into a 9×13 glass pan
- Cover with ice cream (let it soften for a bit and it will be easier to spread)
- Spread hot fudge over ice cream
- Freeze until frozen solid