Sometime you just need something easy to feed a crowd! Sandwiches are always a hit, but making individual ones for every person can be time consuming. HOWEVER, this delicious PARTY SANDWICH is perfect for feeding a large group and takes only a few minutes to throw together. It’s great for get-togethers, parties and an occasional family meal. 😉
This is a great make-ahead sandwich. You can also make and freeze. To freeze, assemble then wrap in plastic wrap and then cover with foil. Thaw it overnight in the refrigerator, remove the plastic wrap then bake.
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- package of cooked and crumbled bacon or 3 oz.
containerof Real Bacon Bits
- ½ lb. of cheddar cheese slices
- ½ lb. deli smoked turkey breast (shaved)
- ½ lb. Swiss cheese slices
- ½ lb. deli roast beef (shaved)
- Slice the loaf of French bread in half lengthwise. Hollow out top and bottom, leaving at least about an inch rim of bread.
- Layer the ingredients in this order: cream cheese, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, turkey, Swiss, and roast beef.
- Place the top piece of bread on and then wrap in aluminum foil. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes (or until the cheese has all melted).
Check out more sandwich ideas: HERE.