One of our children, who has a very limited palate, loves beer cheese. We have tried all different dips for her trying to perfect just the right one. While on vacation, we went to a brewery in Florida where we ordered pretzels with beer cheese. And that is where our search started. She just loved the beer cheese dip. A lot. I didn’t taste it, so I really don’t know what its ingredients were. Guess we need to head back south just to find out!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 10 oz processed cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz beer
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz Gouda cheese
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground mustard
- Melt processed cheese and cream cheese together on low heat. Add Beer and whisk until smooth.
- Once smooth, add provolone, mozzarella, and Gouda. Combine over low heat.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic cloves and ground mustard.
- Combine until smooth and add salt & pepper to taste.