Sports Mom Survival Guide Pizza Mini-Series during the month of June has been a huge hit in our house…and we hope it has been in yours too! With all boys in our house, pizza of any type is a sure-fire success.
This Cinnamon Streusel Pizza is no exception! Our family can demolish it in no time. I love that I always have the ingredients on hand, so it can be a quick go-to dessert.
You can make homemade pizza dough or use store-bought. I prefer using the awesome dough balls that I get as Sam’s Club (I use them for lots of recipes!). Prep your pan and spread the dough out. Then start layering: butter, cinnamon and lastly streusel. Then bake. Your bake time is going to vary depending on how thick your dough is (just keep an eye on things!).
You can top with icing either when the pizza comes out of the oven and serve it warm or wait until it cools. I have to admit…the warm pizza is to die for!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 1 TBSP melted butter
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- 3 TBSP softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 TBSP + 1 TSP milk
- 1 TSP vanilla
- Mix together streusel ingredients with a fork and set aside.
- Spray pizza pan with oil and pat dough into pan.
- Brush dough with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Crumble streusel on top of cinnamon.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 min (time will vary depending on thickness of dough).
- Mix icing ingredients and drizzle on top of baked pizza.
Looking for more yummy pizza meal ideas? Be sure to take a peek here.