This is a VERY simple recipe and can be served at any gathering or for a family day of watching sports. My kids all love them and they are so easy to make and walk away from. And they make the house smell great!
I love to make these for potlucks as I can make them ahead of time while I am getting the family ready to go! They reheat really well too, and after sitting a bit, the flavors are a bit enhanced. One of my kids likes to put them on a sub bun as a sandwich also!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 1 32 ounces jar grape jelly
- 2 (12 ounces) bottle tomato-based chili sauce
- 3 (5 pounds) bags frozen cocktail size meatballs
- Put meatballs in a slow cooker on low
- Add chili sauce and grape jelly in a bowl to combine
- Pour sauce over meatballs and stir to coat
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 4 hours