This is my eldest daughters favorite dessert! She loves peanut butter cups and is quite selective when it comes to desserts. This is the dessert we make every holiday for her. The rest of our family enjoys a wide variety but she is happy with this dessert alone. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week or it also can be frozen. It is nice to make this ahead, then I know there will always be a dessert for her to enjoy. The mild peanut butter filling is not overbearing, yet this dessert is still very rich!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 12 oz container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate prepared pie crust
- Hot fudge
- Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture to edges of the pie.
- Put hot fudge in pastry bag or plastic baggie and clip corner. Decorate the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate until set and ready to serve