Purple Cauliflower Casserole
Author: Sports Mom Survival Guide
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 large head of purple cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add the cauliflower florets. Boil for 5 minutes or until nearly tender and drain.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the flour into the milk, the add the beaten egg, salt, pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- Add the cooked cauliflower and stir to coat with the mixture.
- Pour the coated cauliflower mixture into a 9 inch x 9 inch casserole dish.
- Bake on the top oven rack for 25 minutes, until the top is browned and the cauliflower is tender.