What a great drink on a hot summer day! I love to make drinks ahead of time so when I am ready, they are ready. This is light and fruity and refreshing. So delicious. I really do like red wine sangria also but that feels like a wintry drink to me. The white wine I used was a pinot grigio, only because that is what I prefer. You can add fresh sliced strawberries if you prefer but be sure to add some sugar to give it a touch of sweetness. The sugar helps to bring out the flavors in the fruit. I put ice cubes in a glass and pour right on top! Enjoy!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
- 1 750 ml bottle dry white wine
- 2 cup frozen, sliced strawberries with sugar
- 1 cup peach liqueur
- 3 peaches, cut into 12 slices
- 1 large orange, cut into 6 slices
- 1 large lemon, cut into 6 slices
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a container.
- Mix well
- Let stand in refrigerator for 12 hours