Happy Wednesday, Friends! When we were doing our $100 Amazon Gift Card giveaway, many of you left comments about what you would like for use to post about in the future. The hands-down most requested topic is for quick meals!
We are going to do our best to bring you quick-meal options! You might have already noticed a pattern, but every Wednesday will have a food-related post. Hopefully you find these recipes not only yummy, but helpful for you to keep life simple!
This Turkey/ Ham Sandwich recipe came into my cooking rotation a number of years ago when a friend made them for a cooking club I was in. This quickly became a favorite because:
- It makes 20 sandwiches
- fast to make
- freeze sandwiches individually
- pull as many sandwiches out of the freezer as you need
- Perfect meal to grab on the go!
I label each sandwich with a “T” or “H” for turkey or ham so each of the boys know which they are getting. You can try different variations of this sandwich…try different meats and cheeses!
- ½ c. butter
- ¼ c. onions, finely chopped
- ¼ c. mustard (spicy or regular)
- 2 T. poppy seeds
- 20 hamburger buns
- Ham or Turkey (at least 20 slices...depending on how much you want in each sandwich)
- Cheese (baby swiss or provolone, whichever you prefer)
- Combine first 4 ingredients and spread on buns.
- Place meat and cheese on each bun.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in foil.
- or Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.