This is a longtime family favorite. I used to make this at least once a month when my husband and I first got married. I wanted to impress him with my novice cooking skills and this casserole had great flavor. And it makes quite a bit, which is great for reheating. Our kids all really like it now too, so that is a plus! It is hard to find a dish that everyone agrees on when you have a large family of six. I have made this dish for friends when they were in need also. It is nice and hearty!
Cookware, Pots/Pants, etc. You’ll Need
Here is a list of what you’ll need to prepare this recipe:
Tarragon Chicken Casserole
Author: Mom Let’s Eat
Recipe type: Main
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half and half
- 4 tsps dried tarragon
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) cooked linguine
- 4 cups cooked cubed chicken
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cream, tarragon, and pepper.
- Stir in the linguine and chicken.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.